OMG! I just got paid to tweet!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge
Are you on twitter??
I'm loving twitter....
At first I just followed the Celeb's...it saves me from buying the gossip mags!
Then I followed other blogs....keeps me in the know.
Sometimes I tweet out a question and get some great feedback....
NOW......
I get PAID to tweet!
I'm not getting rich by any means...but every little bit helps..
$50 so far!!
It's so easy...I signed up with Sponsored Tweets
I get an e-mail every now and then to take an opportunity.
That means a business would like me to tweet for them.
I copy and paste the instructions and click 'tweet this'
Simple!

I have tried a few other sites but I like simple, easy and fast!
I'm a very busy hat making momma and I don't have time to jump thru hoops for a few bucks!

My other favorite simple 'make money' site is SWAGBUCKS!
In fact I just found out because I have made over
 $700
 NOW I have to pay taxes!
This makes me LAUGH out LOUD!
All those people that told me it was a scam......I think my last job at the airlines scammed me....because I had to pay taxes for REAL work that took me away from my family!
Search & Win

These two sites are my money making hobby and they allow me to buy items to keep on crafting!!
 Thank you!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Aren't they great? I get about 2-$5 Amazon GC a month from SwagBucks, and I made $6.40 yesterday from Sponsored Tweets...SWEET!

Gabe said...

Thanks for stopping by. . .love the hats!! We have an elmo fan in our house. . .

I soooo wanted to be a flight attendant when I was little. . .in sixth grade I did a report on it as my future career. .. but alas I became a teacher/mom instead!

Krissy said...

How the heck do you make that much with swagbucks? LOL I use it too and don't make that much at all!!

Dropping by from New Friend Friday! I hope you can stop by and follow us back as well! Have a good weekend!

http://theartsymom.tk

Nesty Girl said...

Hi There! I'm dropping by from NFF. I love your hats! And congrats on your success with Twitter and Swagbucks:)

angelia said...

Thanks for the moneymaking tips! I love your monkey cupcakes and your hats and your site! I just became your newest follower! You have so many great ideas and are so talented!! I can't wait to come back when I have more time to look around!! Stop by my little space in the blogosphere at http://www.superherosandstilettos.blogspot.com

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Michell,

I’m already following you, but wanted to stop and say hi!

My latest inspirational postings include “8 Tips for Successful Living,” “Celebrate,” “Springtime Beauty,” “The Power,” “The Triumphant Heart,” and “Pure Love.”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower :)

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Hi, I am follower 501! I just started blogging and get a total rush when I get a new follower and comments! I just started with twitter and it is a little intimidating but fun too. Love the baseball hat! I wish my kiddos would keep them on, they always end up on the floor of the car :(
If you get a chance you can check out my little blog http://sweetbeehollow.blogspot.com. I am still trying to find my bloggy groove so any tips you could give would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Becky

AUDRA said...

I love Swagbucks! I just started so I haven't reached $700 BUT it's good to know once you make that much, you have to pay taxes! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.
I'm following you back!! :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips