#4,5,6 Start to Finish Tuesday

Here we are at week 6 of building our home.

See week 1 and plans HERE

I missed a few weeks....cause we were on vacation and really there just wasn't much progress....

So take a look at how far we have come in just a few short weeks...I can't wait until it's done in Nov!! I'm so tired of living in a 5th wheel!

We have forms!!
Foundation!
 If the Contractor didn't NEED 2 naps a day
we'ld get alot more done! LOL
We have a WALL!
More walls........
Starting to look like a house:-)
Stairs to nowhere....
Harley checking out the view....
The view....
THIS is the best view in the whole world!~!
Until next week........

Photobucket

8 comments:

Becky Jane said...

Wow, Walls! Yahoooo...your little contractor is so cute in these photos!
Becky Jane

Bizee Mama said...

Congrats on the new home! How exciting to build your own! I'm sure as exciting it is, there is as much if not more work it building one! Good Luck!
New follower from MBC/SimplyFollow!

Stop by and say Hi! www.bizeemamax6.blogspot.com

~Kimberly
aka Bizee Mama
P.S. I'm guessing we have riding Harley's in common. I saw the Sturgis t-shirt on your adorable son and your dog's name is Harley.

J. At Your Service said...

Your home is coming along! Congrats! I am your newest follower from MBC! Hope you can visit me at www.jatyourservice.blogspot.com

This Mama Knows said...

How exciting! We too just broke ground on our new house! So much fun to see the progress isn't it?
New follower from MBC, come visit me: www.frugalonthecheap.com

24hrmom-The Everyday Resourceful MOM said...

Hey I am following you from MBC. Wonderful site. Your home is looking great. I can't wait to see the finish product. check me out at www.the24hrmom.com & www.facebook.com/the24hrmomshow

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!

Moms in the City said...

Visiting from MBC, very cool blog! Love the Elmo party!

Krishana
www.momsinthecitynet.blogpsot.com

mary beth said...

Hi there from Kansas! I started our house building blog 2 years ago and yours is the first house building blog I've found...We are in ours now and trying to decorate. Stop by and see the journey..yours is looking great!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips