New Year! New Price! New Sponsors! Who's Ready??

Why Team Up with Girl In Air?








It's a GREAT way to promote your business or blog!!


I am so excited for 2012! I have great plans for my blog and it's growth! 
2011 was awesome! Check out my 
BEST OF 2011
and how many times I've been PINNED! 
 

I'm blessed to have the opportunity to promote small businesses and other blogs.

Girl In Air is growing quickly and consistently.  
I hope to also help YOUR business grow!

Throughout the year I link up my projects on many blogs to increase  traffic. 
I also tweet and share via Facebook YOUR sponsor info throughout the year.
I have TEN spots available! 
Want to advertise with Girl In Air ?
I am offering an amazing special! 
For only 12 months you get a.......
Sidebar Ad –
Search & Win
(example size)
125px X 125px ad on the sidebar under 'Our Sponsors'. 
See?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 month $20
3 month $45 
6 month $80

One YEAR for $60!!! 
This is a Win Win
I only have to issue one invoice and YOU get a whole year
for the price of 3 months!


12 Month Sponsorship

{Must provide an HTML code for your own button. I can make or edit buttons for an additional $5 fee.}

On average my blog as been getting about one Million hits a year! I hope for even greater things this year.....you can check out my stats HERE


Contact me at girlinair@hotmail.com if you're interested in advertising, or have any further questions regarding the above opportunities. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!

The fine print:
I except PayPal.
I reserve the right to accept only advertising from companies, blogs and businesses that are in keeping with the spirit of this blog.
This blog is written and edited by me and all opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I always give full disclosure on all forms of paid advertising and giveaways.
Prices for advertising are subject to change at any time.

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips