A Fitness Challenge and Fund Raiser! PLEASE help me reach my Goal

I am a St. Jude Warrior!



I am on a weight loss journey!
I started getting fit back in December and started eating healthy mid January...
I am DOWN 20lbs but have about 40 more pounds to go.....
I can't wait to share the dramatic before and after
when I reach my weight goal.

Right now I have another goal and I need HELP

I am attending a Fitness Challenge in Hawaii next month that also raises money to Help St. Judes!
It is a WIN WIN!

'The Warrior Dash  is the world's largest running series. Where 12 obstacles from hell await you along this 3.01 mile course!!'

When I was first ask to do this....I thought:
"NO! Way! I am overweight, out of shape, old {40's} and on a tight budget!
 I could NEVER do something like that yet alone afford it!"  

After thinking more about it...I decided that I CAN do it and those thoughts are all just excuses! PLUS I get to help a great organization! Sick children are heart wrenching...I know first hand because my grandson received a new heart back in September.

Check this out! This is a 'free' trip for me so I will be matching the total donations I receive!
{unless it's in the millions of coarse! LOL}

Can you believe a roundtrip ticket from Denver to Honolulu was only $540!
 Yep! 3 months of blogging pays for the fare.....
I donate plasma twice a week at a local center for $250 a month and that paid for my fitness challenge fees and spending money...
I am staying with a friend. So I will just need to make and bring a fabulous gift:-0 {ideas are welcome}

So the only thing I really need to do now is raise my fundraiser goal....

I would LOVE your help. If I can get 250 people to donate $1...
I reach my goal!!!!


Visit Michell Kaul's Page  to donate and see my progress

Can you spare a buck and spread the word for me..
I can't wait to share this experience with you

Thank you!






















THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
Thanks a lot!
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips