Easy Peasy 3-D Canvas Art

104
I wanted to share a super easy and inexpensive way to add some cute home décor.

I originally seen the idea in a shop online HERE for over $500 and I've been dying to re-create it.
001
All you need is:
  • Canvas
  • Cardboard letters
  • Glue
  • Paint
I purchased all at Hobby Lobby for less than $15.
You could also spend a little bit more and use wood letters.
003
Simply lay out the letters how you like them
 and glue them to the canvas…..
I used E-6000 glue but have also used hot glue and
 both work wonderfully.
007
I gave the whole canvas a couple coats of spray paint…..
011
Once the paint dried,
I added a few pink dots using the end of a paint brush…
013
SEE? How cute?!
020
I think this green and polka dot alphabet wall décor would be perfect in a little girls nursery Smile
photo 2(3)
I made a LOVE one too……
This one I hot glued and brushed paint on the whole canvas....
photo 5(1)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please check out all the places I party!

1 comment:

Carri K said...

{love} them both. especially the L is for love in all white. ;)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips