Country Living

Here's a nice view from my front porch:-)

I just wanted to say I'm STILL HERE!!!

I am slowly making my way through boxes and getting settled in our 'new' home. The home computer has yet to be assembled and I have no idea where the cord to my camera is to upload photos via my laptop! Mobile photos just don't cut it......

But when I'm settled I will once again share some awesome tutorials...
I have LOTS planned for this house and land {2.5 acres}!
I have enough projects planned to blog for another 10 years:-) 
 I'm also taking time to enjoy my little one {who just turned 2}
before he's all grown up!
Well I just wanted you to know I have NOT abandoned this blog......
see ya soon:-) 


4 comments:

Debby said...

Your little guy is so cute.

At The Picket Fence said...

Take all the time you need. Glad to still get to keep up with you on your facebook page. Can't wait to see all of the fabulous projects you have planned!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Your son is very cute!

Jacqueline said...

Its good to know your doing well! Can't wait to see your new projects!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips