A Halloween Costume Contest!

Moo!!!

Have you been looking for a Halloween Costume Contest
for your little one???

I have found a few that I want to share:


Check ALL the Cuteness on their Facebook page
OR
 Send your pictures - reviews@ergobaby.com - of your costumes, and they will choose a favorite to win an ERGObaby Carrier! Winner selected November 1.



  Send your photo to: PROMOTIONS@PRINCELIONHEART.COM
OR
Stop by and LIKE my little Cow (PLEASE)
The Cow I mean the costume with the most LIKES will
WIN a wheelyBUG!




Stop by and check all the years past great costumes then
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to enter....
You will receive an e-mail...then you send in your photo

$125 ~1st place Grand Prize winner 
$100~ 2nd place
$75~ 3rd place prize 
. $50~4th Place and 5th Place 
In addition, each category of costumes in the contest (baby, children's, pet, scariest, couples, group, etc) will be awarded a prize. This year's best-of-category prizes will be $35 each. Category "runner up" prizes will be $25 each.

The 2010 Family-Vacation-Getaways.com Halloween Costume Contest winners will be decided by a panel of judges.


Ok....that's all for now...I'm still on the hunt! I LOVE Halloween! I actually made my son a Cow, Chicken, Train Conductor and Super Grover...Yes I know a little overboard!!
But this stage of cuteness is gone tooo quick and I'm taking FULL advantage!
I have only been entering the COW!!


Good Luck Everyone and Happy Halloween:)




Photobucket

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips