The Story of GREEN

WOW! I have had over 100 comments on my
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments on my project!
I try to respond and answer questions via e-mail reply. But since some don't have that option set up....I hope I can answer some of the questions with this post. 

What color GREEN??
I am one to use what I have on hand.
So no I didn't stand for hours at the paint sample display trying to pick the perfect color.....I used what I found in one of my craft bins!
 This FREE sample of Glidden Spanish Olive 
I got in the mail a few months ago.
 After I painted these trees in my bedroom....
I decided I needed a POP of color so I dug through my craft supplies and found my sample and painted leaves.
I liked this green so much that I went out and bought a gallon so I could paint my dresser and above my wainscotting on the two other walls in this room.

This headboard was gonna be black..........But at the last minute I decided to paint it GREEN.

I think it was a good choice.....

I also have had alot of questions about this bedding.....
I have a king size white down comforter that I've had for years and whenever I want to change up my bedding I just buy a new duvet cover instead of a whole bedding set...
I got this duvet cover with matching shams at OverStock.com for around $60
and this has become the most popular room in the house!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

The creativity you put into this room is so inspiring! I love all the colors, and the headboard is to die for! Congrats on the win on the contest!

Jodi said...

I’m your newest follower from MBC. Great site! You can check me out at http://www.theecoblogger.com and join me on FB too http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jodi-Lee-EcoWarrior/172740309414167 Cheers,
Jodi

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips