Movers will break things…..

067

Remember that Sunburst Mirror I made HERE

Well……..the movers broke it!!

This time around I added some reinforcement with a

metal ring  I got at Hobby Lobby

045

I hot glued the 1st layer…..

046

Then a 2nd……

048

and finally a 3rd.

049

I never really liked the smaller mirror so

I replaced it with a slightly larger one.

052

I added some rosettes to cover the metal ring.

These match the rosettes I put on a lamp..

HERE

056

Oh I LIKE!

059

and there you have it good as new…or maybe even BETTER!

066

Check out all the places I party!

5 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What a bummer that they broke itm but I do like how you gave it new life!! thanks for coming to my NTT party.

Blessings,
Linda

Mommy Words said...

Great job. A sunburst mirror is totally on my DIY list! Visiting from Tip Junkie!

Roeshel said...

So pretty! I'm with Mommy Words, definitely on my DIY list - one of these days. I love the rosettes with the rustic wood. Great job!

At The Picket Fence said...

Well I would say you definitely made the most of their mistake! It looks so cute! love the rosettes. The perfect touch. :)

Heather

Holly Lefevre said...

Bummer they broke it! BUT you are so amazing you found a way to fix it and even give it a new life! Pretty!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips