The $3 table

010

I purchased this little table at a thrift store for $3!

035

NEVER pass up a cheap ugly piece of furniture!

You can give it new life with a coat of paintSmile

LOOK at the wonderful difference! 038

I gave it one coat of ASCP Old White on the bottom

and Duck Egg on the top.

With this awesome paint there is NO need for priming or sanding.

Then I slightly distressed it with a sanding block

009

I used a coat of clear wax then dark wax.

I love the simple and easy transformation!

DONE in less than an hour!

013

A perfect little addition to our living room.

002

Thank you so much for stopping bySmile 

Check out all the places I party!

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that looks awesome, michell! i love the color and finish. and i love your doggie! :)

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love that little table. It looks like a dining table at Pottery Barn.com I hopped over from Miss Mustard Seed's blog party and so glad I did.

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips