Rains Jacob

My Beautiful Baby Boy!!!
Rains Jacob
 He is such a joy!
 He has the best laugh!
I LOVE watching him grow!

Here are some of my recent favorite pictures of him:
Just another use for my kitchen utensils
I always sit in the back when my hubby drives. It's our best chat times!
I love a boy in a backwards baseball cap!
From my front porch looking in
I knew it was time to mend the couch, when I caught my son eating out of it!
This is how I feel when I Swing!
He LOVES to go for walks with his Daddy. This is how we grocery shop too:)

I hope I always remember these precious moments.



YayaOrchid said...

Love all of Rains' pictures! He is a beautiful baby!

Juliana said...

Rain is so adorable, I seriously cannot get over his pictures, especially the first one...my goodness!

I am now following you from MBC/FFF. Come on by and follow back if you would like!

Pepper said...

Great Photos!! And I love his name. I found you via TMC and will be following along!

Sarah Lewis said...

What a dollbaby!!

Your Mommy Friend Lori said...

He is ADORABLE, a little model!

Theta Mom said...

How cute!!!

Teri said...

This is my best day ever! *smiling ear to ear*
Thanks for sharing!

ChatterScene.com said...


I am so glad I stumbled across your blog:) You have a new follower:)
I also wanted to invite you to stop by and check out my site for moms.
It is a small community of moms. Even though it is small it is still a great place:)
Share the link with friends too if you like:)

Bethany said...

Where did you find that carrier?! I love it.
I'm trying to find a good one for when Caelyn can hold her head completely steady (almost there) and all the ones I am finding seem too unsturdy and make me nervous.
Such a beautiful baby you have!

furygirl3132 said...

He is SOOOO cute, thanks for sharing the pics. I am a new follower from FFF at the Mom Bloggers Club, so glad to meet you! Have a wonderful week.


Marissa O. said...

Such cute pics! I also have a new baby boy! It is so much fun, isn't it? I am following you from MBC so please come check my blog out and come follow me too!

peekabookids said...

Nice Pics, m not sure what is better- your blog or the small handsome guy, But I like him more. Keep smiling dear....

Anonymous said...

Seem like my 14 year old was just as small and cute... miss my kids as babies!!!
Enjoy every moment.

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips