The Color of Music!

Yep I think the Color of Music is Green and Purple!
Remember my Decoupage Piano??
Oh and it’s FEATURED over on The Graphics Fairy today!
Well I wanted the awesome vintage sheet music to stand out a little more… I painted the  piano!!!
I gave it a coat of Annie Sloan’s Antibes Green.
LOVE this paint…no sanding or priming.
Just painting!
I then sanded a few areas for some light distressing.
love how the wood peeks through
Then I applied a coat of clear wax and a coat of dark wax
The dark wax slightly tones down the bright green
I painted the lamps purple so they POPPED! My home decor isn't usually this funky but what a great conversation piece this adds to my living room:-) 
Check out all the places I party!


Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Awesome, Michell!! Great job!

Becky@OrganizingMadeFun said...

I'm not sure how my piano students would react if I did this to the piano...but it's so much fun!

Becky B.
Organizing Made Fun

deb said...

This is pretty amazing! Wow! :)

Kate said...

WOW this turned out amazing! LOVE your work! XOXO, K of a&a

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love that antibes green- it's so fun!

darlene said...

Saw your piano on the Graphics Fairy. Very creative! I also love sheet music and use it on many projects. Happy to meet another sheet music-lover and blogger.

Kathe said...

LOVE it all! The green and the sheet music and the purple lamps!
Found you via youaretalkingtoomuch on FB. Now following.

ekhtsasy said...

شركات تسليك المجارى بالرياض
تسليك مجارى
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة نظافة بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

clean and pest control
clean and pest control

ekhtsasy said...

شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بريدة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف شقق بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف شقق بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips